Thursday, May 1, 2008

Yo-Yo Trip and The Wall



This is my oldest, Will. He placed 3rd in the South East Regional US Yo-Yo Contest last weekend. He and I traveled to Tallahassee, FL (a beautiful town, btw) and had a great time and conversation there and back. We listened and analyzed "The Wall" by Pink Floyd. Never in a million years would I have thought I would be doing that with my own child!! He is also into The Beatles. They were never one of my favorites, but listening to them with Will has given me a new appreciation for their music. He will be 15 in less than a month. To all of you bloggers with young kids---get ready. One minute you are taking them to kindergarten and the next you are analyzing music from your era!! We are blessed...through good times and even in the seemingly unbearable times. I think it is incredible to be a part of this blogging world and share in everyone's lives.

2 comments:

dani said...

the beatles, huh... i dig them big always have!!! have you seen "across the universe" yet???
l,
d

dani said...

ps... tell wool congrats:D