Friday, November 16, 2007

CS Lewis etc.


Sam insisted that his hair be parted in the middle and slicked back! The night went well. Sam had a great time. There were some great presentations! We went out for a burrito afterwards at the beach. Got up this morning at 5am for my morning boot camp---49 degrees. Ok it's not northern cold, but COLD for us! My butt is still cold---have to take a hot bath to get the feeling back! My blood has become quite thin living down here!! We ran quite a bit this morning to keep warm. It worked. It wasn't long before I was sweating. Then I couldn't take my sweatshirt off because I would be cold from the sweat..a vicious cycle. I've been doing this for 11 months and have really come to rely on it. I feel better than I have in years. My friend Jennifer and I keep each other in line. Although the text messages on some mornings are telling. "Heavy flow--no go" "No mojo--no go" "not today", "No sleep, no go", etc. Speaking of which..."Butt cold, gotta go."

No comments: