Friday, April 4, 2008

Monogrammed Drum and a Preppy Hoop


Alright!! Tonight is the Family Drum Circle in Merritt Island! Woo Hoo! Curt and Sam are a bit leery. Will and I are up for the experience. So much so, that Matt--Will's friend and part time member of our family--is going with us. $15 for a family of 5. It's a beautiful afternoon here and should make for a gorgeous sunset. Sounds a little "love, peace and rainbows" doesn't it?? Yeah, it does. We have one nice drum, but drum's will be provided! Why do I feel drawn to things like this? My husband can't figure it out either. You know I think I am going to say it is because I was born in 1963. Grew up in the sixties and was a teenager going to college as a Preppie. You see, I love the tie-dye as much as I love gold beads, pink & green and anything with a monogram! Barefoot in jeans or madras plaid skirt with espadrilles and pearls--don't forget those! I have really enjoyed blog hopping and seeing all of the Preppie blogs! I am sure there is another person out there who is digging the Hoopnotica link on my site!! Now that is a blend! Get yourself a pink and green hoop and hoop it in your madras!!

3 comments:

dani said...

i think i'll just buy a pink lacoste with a green aligator to go with my various strands of pearls:D
you are MUCH older than i; thus, i didn't get in on the hooping, drums, free love movement, etc... (poor curt and sam!!!) ROTFLMAO!!!
all my love,
d

dani said...

ps did you also watch private benjamin in your formative years???
love again,
d

Dana said...

You are too much...I forgot about the free love!!!s\