Friday, October 3, 2008

That really Bites!!





...Cupcake bites, that is. Bakerella really has kept me busy trying to create these small bites of chocolate heaven! I CANNOT get the candy melts for the top to come out thin enough. I follow directions! I can read! What is the secret????! Anywho, I covered them with sprinkles and "swirley" icing and a bag. That should help. At least this batch didn't slide down the lollipop stick! I cut back on the batter "glue" and that seemed to help! They are so much fun to make. They make me happy. I think I'll make a pink batch in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month. In the meantime, I am off to Bakerella's site again.

4 comments:

dani said...

pink velvet bites??? mmmmm!!!
l,
d

dani said...

bakerella's puppy pops are adorable!!!

Amanda said...

Those look so good ~ i agree with Dani, the puppy pops are too cute to eat!
l,
Amanda x

Shannon said...

you make me want cake!!!!

they are too adorable. I don't have the patience to do stuff like this. I may have to try:)

Also, love the vans with the tux!