Monday, February 28, 2011

Ride 'em!!!!

I am such a raccoon.  If it sparkles, I love it. I really keep it reined in though. No pun intended since I just got back from the Silver Spurs Rodeo in Kissimmee, FL.  There were sparkley things there too. Like these jeans...Yea I took that pic when she wasn't lookin'.  I did ask her where she bought them though! Don't know where I would wear jeans with shiny wings on the butt...But, I liked them.  There were Rodeo Queens with crowns and some chaps...not enough as far as I was concerned...of the chaps that is.  I digress...Here are some shots of the bucking and snorting and racing and roping! Fun! Fun!  I want to do this too!!!
OK...not this

Look at that horse heel up when that calf is roped!!

How about that lasso right above that calf?!

This I want to do!!! That's a beautiful horse.

Ride 'em!

Owwww!  That's GOT to hurt!
We really had fun!  Didn't even wear my boots :(  Next time...with my angel wing jeans!  Tee Hee!

6 comments:

Please Help Me said...

Please for humanity's sake please do it once
I have made a blog at blogger.com Since i have added a google adsense in the blog but haven't made a penny with this. I need your help and support to help me make some money to PAY MY Tuition Fees.

What you have to do is follow these simple steps

1.go to http://kwotz2011.blogspot.com/
2.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
3. click ONE of the ads that APPEALS to you from Ads by Google boxes and visit there.
4.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
and that's it.

Note: Only ONE click is needed. If I ever ask you again for the click please never ever click again.
I will be grateful to you.
I really need your help

Promotional Pens said...

I love your Jeans and you Belt.. So chic! How fun!

Oakley Sunglasses said...

Thanks sharing,i hope can see more and more good information.Thanks!Tell you a good news,i have just find a woderful online store for Oakley Sunglasses sale.

ventepaschere said...

Lunettes De Soleil Pas cher 2012 femmes or hommes
sac a main dior pas cher
Tee shirts ed hardy femmes pas cher 2012
Tee Shirts 2012 pas cher femmes and hommes soldes
sac guess 2012 sac guess pas cher
cravate burberry pas cher 2012 soldes
sac a main chanel 2012 pas cher!
Tee shirts G star vente 2012!
Chaussures Hogan Femmes2012 femmes or hommes..
sac a main louis vuitton pas cher .
ceinture en cuir armani hommes
Lunettes de soleil gucci
Ceinture En Cuir 2012 soldes
sac louis vuitton homme pas cher !
Chaussures Hommes 2012 pas cher
Lunettes de soleil chanel
cravate Burberry
Hogan Sandales Femmes
Lunettes de soleil carrera pas cer
collier chanel

Amy said...

Tory Burch Boots
Tory Burch Flats
Tory Burch Flip Flops
Tory Burch Handbags
Tory Burch Heels
Tory Burch Sandals

严燕 said...

Cheap Jeremy Scott Wings